Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Namaste

At the end of my yoga practice and meditating I end with "Namaste."  I define it as the higher being in me acknowledges & bows to the higher being in you.  It acts almost like a starting point as I get up from the mat because I want everything to stem from this higher place.  As I navigate through my day I want to be in alignment with the person I not only am but also want to become.  Yoga Journal.com has a great explanation & more in depth article on the meaning and use of this endearment and affirmation: Meaning of Namaste by Aadil Palkhivala.  So as you move through your day not only acknowledge the greatness in you but also connect with those around you.

If the sun isn't shinning where you are today, create your own light. 

Namaste,
LoveLee

No comments:

Post a Comment