Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Aliko Dangote

Africa's Richest Man
 
I feel like there is so much that I still need to learn especially when it comes to business and really just understanding life in general.  It's 1:03am in Texas and the rain is not only coming down but the lightening has come to join it.  I can't sleep and part of that is because I can't breathe.  There is a heaviness in my chest that has been lodged here for some time but today it seems like its been trying to escape all day.  I know God and of that I'm certain but sometimes I know I don't listen.  I've been called stubborn before as well as other variations of that but tonight I am all ears and God has spoken load and clear....again.  This video is not the first that I've heard of Mr. Dangote but whenever I'm doubting myself this is the man that God places in my path.  I've yet to travel to Nigeria but I have spent some time in Ghana and I know that being apart of the Pan-African Movement is part of my journey.  He is impacting Africa in a positive way and his net worth of 20.1 Billion Dollars is not just putting money in his own pocket but is also impacting other Africans in a positive way as well.  The goal isn't to be just like him it's to learn from Aliko Dangote and fulfill our own purpose which directly and indirectly affects positive change in others. 
 
 
 
LoveLee
 
P.S. - Now I don't know about them 18 hour days but a sistah definitely has some more work to do.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment