Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Connecting Flight to Self

I'm tired but the fatigue reminds me to go Further 
Blessed beyond belief but because I'm a Believer I Breathed this into Existence 
Everyday I wake up Energized because the possibilities are endless and I'm gonna exhaust them to the end
I can feel that I'm Connected again and this surge is my Source of Energy


For the last few months I felt like I had flat lined energetically.  I was just here but not really "here".  Now that I've been in L.A. for almost a month I feel alive again.  It's not for everyone and I guess that's the point.  You have to feel connected to where you live and from your environment you draw inspiration.  I remember the moment on the plane when it really hit that I was moving to the other side of the country, with no physical support team.  I didn't know how I was gonna do it but I knew that I had to do it.  Now, two part-time jobs later and a semi-permanent but breathing room apt to live in, I'm that much closer to materializing my dreams.  Which is to build my LoveLee Yoga health and wellness empire...to be continued. 



Peace and Blessings,

LoveLee







No comments:

Post a Comment