Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Today's Attempt at Juicing/Blending?
 
 
 
 
Ok.  So I decided to juice today but I don't have a juicer and instead used a blender.  I used kale, apples & a few blueberries with a little water to help blend.  I normally use a little orange juice but I don't have any right now.  I figured the apples would create enough liquid to make it juice-like but I figured wrong.  The pic actually looks really good but instead of drinking I found myself chewing my "juice".  I've blended kale before but with watermelon thus yielding a completely different consistency.  I finished the entire glass and it wasn't bad however it wasn't that good either.  Mind over matter though, right?  What I would do differently next time though is to not watch "Food Paradise" on the travel channel while eating/drinking my juice.  Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment